Welcome to our Online Store, below you will find some simple instructions to make your purchase. Below are some answers to most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions, suggestions or additional comments, please contact us.
- Select the item you want, choose the quantity and press “Add to cart”.
- You can see the article added in the basket, in the top menu on the right.
- Continue with the purchase or, if you have finished and you want to send your order click on “Finish”.
- Fill in the form, accept our terms of purchase (“I have read and agree to the terms and conditions”) and click on “Pay order”.
- The site will be redirected to Paypal . If you do not have a Paypal account there they will give you the possibility to pay with a credit/debit card.
- If everything works correctly, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order.
1. Details about shipping
Shipping costs for Spain and Portugal: 6 euros. Free for orders over 150 euros.
European Union: 14 euros.
– Spain, shipping by SEUR in 3-4 business days.
– European Union, shipping by SEUR in 5-6 working days.
2. Admitted payment mode
All payments will be processed securely by Paypal . It is not essential to have an account in Paypal , they accept the main credit cards.
3. In what currency will the charge be made?
The final price is established and will be charged in euros. The total charge in your account will be the equivalent amount in your local currency based on the index applied by Paypal when the purchase is made.
4. Do I have to pay customs and import charges?
Any payment for customs or import will be paid once the package reaches its destination country. This amount must be paid by the recipient of the package. Unfortunately, we do not have any control over these payments and we can not tell you what your cost will be, it will depend on the customs tariffs and import taxes of each country.
We recommend contacting your local customs office to check the current rates before placing the order and thus avoid unexpected charges.
Note that your package may be delayed by customs and that additional charges may apply. We have no control over this and can not give you more details.
5. Can I place the order by phone?
Due to our customer service policy, telephone orders are not currently accepted.
6. What if I have difficulty placing an order?
We are sorry to hear that you are having problems placing the order. The easiest solution is to contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you solve it.
7. Can I change my order once it has been made?
Please contact us as soon as possible if you have placed the wrong order and it will be canceled, allowing you to do it correctly again. Once the shipment of your order has been confirmed it will not be possible for us to change it or cancel it.
8. How will I know when my order is shipped?
As soon as you have received the “Confirmation of Shipment” email, with your SEUR tracking number.
You can track your progress online at www.seur.com with your tracking number.
9. What do I do if my order is not correct?
If you verify that we have made an error with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference number.
10. How do I return an item?
You have twelve calendar days to change or return your order from the moment you receive it. To return an item you must contact us at email@example.com including the reference number of the order. We will contact you to inform you about how to proceed with the return.
The product must be in the same condition in which it was received, with all packaging elements and labels. We will refund any amount you have paid, minus original shipping costs.
For changes of the same product but in different size or color, the costs will be free.
Please, read our Terms and Conditions for more information.